Main page / COVID-19
COVID-19 MEASURES AND POLICIES
ln these challenging and unprecedented circumstances, we at Hotel Adalbert believe in our duty of care for our guests, employees and business partners (contractors) which cross our thresholds. Our aim is to continue providing the characteristic exceptional services, while safeguarding their health and safety through the introduction of a range of prevention and hygiene measures in our hotels.
COVID-19 policies and measures are provicled to guests, customers,employees and contractors alike and are kept under constant review and evolveing line with prevailing government advice and guidelines.
Copies are provicled in Hotel Receptions and Office l Employee Notice Boards. Any questions or queries should be in first instance addressed to the Hotel manager who will seek guidance, if required.
Training is provicled for appropriate Health and Safety matters including:
- Isolation rules on presentation of symptoms of COYID-19 induding a high body temperature and continuousdry coughing.
- Prevention of contact and social distancing.
- Hygiene related protocols.
HOUSEKEEPING l CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Hand sanitisers available in Reception, public areas and toilets.
- Stair handrails and touchpoints cleaned and sanitised at regular intervals.
- Public areas cleaned in line with protocol. Ali tables, chairs and hard surfaces wiped down with appropriate chemicals at regular intervals.
- Ali door furniture sanitised at regular intervals and doors kept open where possible without contravening fire Regulations.
- All employees to use appropriate Personal Protedíve Equipment induding face masks and disposable gloves where appropriate; and ali to undergo specific training on use and application of cleaning chemicals and sanitising products.
- All touchpoints in guest bedrooms and meeting rooms to be cleaned with appropriate approved chemicals.
- Kettles, TV remote controls and irons to be carefully cleaned as appropriate.
- Bathroom toiletries to be disposed of on departure of guests.
- All employees to use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment induding face masks and disposable gloves where appropriate.
- Used key cards to be sanitised and disinfected with appropriate chemicals.
- Multilingual information published by the Hungarian Tourism Agency is available at the Reception.
- Cashless payments preferred.
- PDQterminals sanitised after each desk use.
- Health and Safety kit induding face masks and disposable gloves available in Reception
- Prevention tips available in Reception,Restaurant and lobby areas.
- All allocated guest rooms wherever possible to be rotated in use and kept unoccupied for a period of 24 hours between new guest occupation
- At the entrace of the restaurant our colleagues will assist you,providing hand sanitizer, disposable gloves and face masks.
- The number of tables are reduced, in order to keep the minimum of 1,5 meters distance between each other. The maxiumum number of guests at a table is 3 adults and children.
The safety and well-being of our guests are our primary concern. Please be assured you are follawing the guidance issued by the Hungarian government and ensuring about the hygiene policies too (frequent hand washing, sneezing and coughing to a handkerchief, avoiding
physical contact, such as hand shakings and hugs).